Widely it’s observed that immigrants choose countries like Australia and Canada to develop their work skills. As both the countries have shortage of skilled workers, they opened doors to capable candidates from all parts of the world. Excellent working atmosphere and vast facilities attract the immigrants. However, there are certain rules and restrictions that to be followed by each applicants. It’s obvious that a common man may not be aware about these set of laws. When there are end numbers of consultancies are available, it creates confusion amongst migrants to which consultancy they depend on. Recorded true customer reviews for Australian work visa Consultants and Canada work permit Consultants in Delhi as the best one.
The consultancy in Delhi is a team of experienced counselors and professionals. They are capable in providing complete accurate information regarding the migration process which saves time and money of the migrant. Before applying to be immigrant in any country, the person must know the eligibility norms for the same.
Australian work visa
The country always provided wide job breaks for skilled and efficient people.
Australia offers various work visas, some of them are:
- Working Holiday Visa: With some applied fixed payment, the young travelers from some listed countries of age 18 to 30 years, can enjoy the visa for almost 12 months and can retain the job for 6 months.
- Regional Visa Program: Proposes incentives to international workers for encouraging regional skilled workforce.
- Employer Sponsored Work Visa: Meant for suitable applicants who have achieved employment in the country on permanent or temporary basis.
- Skilled Migration Program: Beneficial for those who have good command over English, work experience and required qualification.
- Business People Visa: Appropriate for aspirants who want to start up business in Australia.
Canada Work Permit
Candidate having citizenship in abroad, not a Canadian citizen and ready to work on temporary basis can apply. The contender should have a proper job offer and must have enough money to support them during the period.
Canada also offers various Work permit visas, some of them are:
- Canada Low Level Skill Work Permit: Suitable for applicants with low skilled occupation, who have eligible high school diploma or specific job training.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Visa: Option for skilled worker who want to work in the province. Quebec has its own rules for the applicant. The entrants must achieve the certificate which proves that they are accepted by the province.
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program: Offers free immigration program for business person, which grant permanent resident class to contender.
Apart from the above mentioned proposals, both the countries offers many more openings but the candidates must clear the deciding factors like acquiring passing points in major factors like age, language skills, work experience, qualification, health conditions and so on.